Tire question

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 01:29:15 EDT

I have got a question involving tire sizes. Currently I'm running
Bridgestone Dueler A/T's 235/75/15 and am looking at getting some new tires
for the truck. I have 3.92 gears and was wondering if I would gain or lose
much if I switched up to 31x10.5R15's over the 235's. Also looking for
opinions on tires. I heard a lot of good things on the list about Revo's
but the difference between the two sizes is about $20 on tirerack. I had
got a good discount from Patrick when he worked at Firestone and now that
he no longer works there got to pay the full price. Thanks for the input.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport
DML Profile: