Re: OT- Funny eBay listing]

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 08:35:42 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:31:01 -0400, y2kota@y2kota.us (Don) wrote:
>

>>To frecking funny!!! Look at the amount of hits!!
>

> It's just gotten out of hand now.. bidding is over 99 million dollars.
> What's insane to me is all of the crazy people with hundreds or
> thousands of positive feedback points putting their accounts on the
> line to make bogus bids like 99 million bucks. That's just crazy to
> me.
>
> -Bill

Look at all the cancellations and retractions and it's still $17k I'm
really wondering if he will actually get it. One of the bidders was the
owner of comfort inns...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com