Re: Re: Suspension Q's Attn Jason

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 09:54:46 EDT

Not without a complete redo of the front suspension. Sounds like he is
doing some class type racing that requires a stock type suspension.

The coil overs wouldn't work inside the existing coil.

PS: it looks like Scott Q (GSM Motorsports) is working on a tubular front
suspension with coil overs for those racers that want to shed a bunch of
front weight.

TonyC