Re: Re: Suspension Q's Attn Jason

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 10:30:22 EDT

"Tony Cellana"" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> Not without a complete redo of the front suspension. Sounds like he is
> doing some class type racing that requires a stock type suspension.
>
> The coil overs wouldn't work inside the existing coil.
>
> PS: it looks like Scott Q (GSM Motorsports) is working on a tubular front
> suspension with coil overs for those racers that want to shed a bunch of
> front weight.
>
> TonyC

Yeah, Jay's an autocross racer, and he's trying to stay in a particular
class. Personally, I don't care about classes and such, I just want it to
perform. I hadn't thought about that when I posted. Oops!

A tubular front suspension sounds cool, I'd love to get serious with this
truck, but can't justify it when I've already got one non-driveable project.
Maybe after I get the stang up and running, I'll start in on the truck.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L