Re: DML:Rear brake conversion

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 10:46:20 EDT

IMHO, unless you are consistently carrying a load the cost of doing the swap is
going to be a waste of money. In an empty or lightly loaded truck there is so
little traction out back that the rear wheels provide little in the way of
stopping power. That's why they all have anti-lock brakes on the back wheels.

Your money would better spent upgrading the fronts.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4