Re: Re: Suspension Q's Attn Jason

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 13:03:47 EDT

I was assuming a non-progressive coil.

I understand Hotchkis NOT recommending the spring be cut (think lawsuit,
etc.). But a ton of the R/T guys and those on the Delphi board have done
just that with excellent results. Of course YMMV. And as Bernd said,
taking a little off at a time is better than too much and having to buy a
new set, IF you decide to go this route.

TonyC