Re: Re: RE: Defending 3.9L (WAS "Found 3 mpg")

From: Bernd Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 07:11:07 EDT

One other item to take into consideration on the aerodynamics are the
windows on your vehicle. If you drive with them open...there's more wind
resistance at cruising speed than with them closed. Close them completely
and watch your mileage go up slightly.

I've found this myself since I normally drive with them open (don't like
using the A/C).

- Bernd