Re: Re: RE: Valve cover vent

From: jndneff@texas.net
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 15:42:03 EDT

> We don't look at that John. :)
>
> - Bernd
> (State Inspector)

Seriously? I thought the inspection included a full visual once over of all
emmisions equipment?

This really makes me want to go back to the parts store I was in last night
were the old fart tried to argue with me about how I needed to take the air hat
back to where I got it because it was an illegal piece that was never intended
for my truck and wouldn't pass inspection unless I plumped the hose back into
it's stock location AND (y'all will love this) used a hose clamp to hold the
hose on to the fitting EVEN THOUGH! the truck was shipped from Dodge without a
hose clamp. God I hate people like him in auto parts stores. Don't get me
wrong, I know there are good ones out there, but they are far and few between
and the monkey I talked to last night was NOT one of them.

OK, done venting :)

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html