Re: DML:Rear brake conversion

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 15:43:49 EDT

Uhhhh...those were retail pricing, not cost. Mopar dealer cost isn't much
different at all.

As it stand...are rear disc brakes worth it? Some say yes, others say no.
Personally, i've driven in vehicle with either configuration and the rear
discs definitely help out on sudden or extreme braking conditions.

I guess this debate could go on into unforseeable future...kinda like the
age old question: "Which came first...the chicken or the egg". ;)

- Bernd