Re: DML:Rear brake conversion

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 15:26:50 EDT

Ron,
I just did this same thing on my 68 Barracuda over the winter and yes my
Barracuda stops a 100% better. The key thing here is you put disks on the front
where 80-90% of the stopping power is.

My very first post on this topic was that the money spent to convert a rear
drum system to disks would be better spent up grading the front disks. And i
will make that recomendation to you too with your Dakota.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4