Re: 91 Factory Daks Gen 2 were produced with 318LA engines

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 09:13:12 EDT

I dont remember who told me to use a magnum motor for my swap but a few
hard core mopar guys around here say that the magnum 318 arent worth trying
to beef up? They keep saying something about roller motors, blah, blah,
blah..

Thoughts on this since I already have a pre-mag 318?

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red