Re: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 20:08:53 EDT

ALL 15 second runs were made on the Blower and a dry shot of Nos (25hp) .032
jet.....

I have yet to test it with the (75hp) .044 jet, I need to get the timing
dialed in and install the new 255lph in-tank pump and Dyno tune it.

Then the full Nos shot that I Dyno'ed at last year will be tried on a run at
14's or high 13's.

I need a set of 31" x 10" slicks to get to hook up for that pass as it will
be pushing close to a 100 mph trap speed.

As soon as the pump is in, and I get the software that is being loaned to me
by Gary it will be ready for tuning...........I've got an appointment for
May 13 at 9 am for tuning.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com