Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 11:13:10 EDT

With a 4x4, I wouldn't expect to gain what a calculator says you should.
There is more frictional loss in the drivetrain.

As for the loss of lowend grunt (before the blower kicks in) it could be the
additional power required to spin the blower , it could be detonation (have
you looked at the plugs for sparklies?), it could be a cat on the way out.

TonyC