RE: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 07:37:28 EDT

Ok Ron, I can't help myself. Reading about all you go through and imagining
how expensive it must be to make big power out of a V6, I just gotta say
it....you coulda had a V8! :-)

Seriously, I admire the effort you, Greg and Bernd have put into your V6's.
It's similar to me still playing with my 318 when it would be easier to drop
in a mild 408 and go just as fast. But where's the glory in that, right!

Ron, if you make it to the Mopar Nats you won't need to carry your own race
gas. The track sells it here. Also, all our Sunoco stations sell 94 octane
and some sell race gas as well (as do some local Citgo stations).

RayB