Re: Re: Loss of bottom end, completely....

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 17:43:56 EDT

Well currently I'm trying to dial in my Dakota with the stock 3.9 long
block, I'll be installing my NEW
intake, cam and heads with a few bottom end upgrades too possibly later on
this year.

Then I'll be installing 456's to compensate for my 31" tires and I'm working
on tracking down a AWD
transfer case so I can get better traction.............

A friend of mine has a GMC Syclone and a Typhoon and that gave me the idea,
I just have to finish what I'm working on now so I can start working to pull
that off!

I think a AWD 3.9 Dakota that run's low 13's or high 12's just might be fun
to play around with on Saturday night when the Ricers come out to

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com