RE: V8 Throttle Body on V6

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 10:59:15 EDT

David,

Check this link for pictures of the three styles of levers.
http://www.hughesengines.com/general/fuel_injection/throttle_body_ordering_i
nstructions.asp

>From what I've seen, their notes are a little off. Type 1 is 92-93, Type 2
is 94-95, and Type 3 is 96 and newer.
I hope you also took the bracket that was attached to the TB as the cable
attachment points differ somewhat among the three lever styles. If so, just
order the throttle cable for the appropriate year of the TB. Someone else
may be able to confirm whether you should get the V8 or V6 cable.

RayB