Re: Torque Straps for '92 Magnum (Was: Re: Engine mounts andengine rocking.)

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 11:27:23 EDT

Hey, I resemble that remark ;-)

And on that topic, I spent the entire afternoon on Friday cleaning up the
bird's nest of wires on the pass side of the engine compartment. You can
actually see the pass side inner fender!! With the wiring cleanup and the
K&N 14x5 Extreme setup, it almost looks like an engine compartment hahaha

TonyC

>Yep... give TonyC a shout on this one. (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com) He's got
>real effective piece on his race truck from Home *cough* Depot *cough* ugh,
TC