Will the real TonyC please stand up? (WAS: Re: Torque Straps for '92 Magnum)

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 09:18:24 EDT

In article <002401c43123$22391840$f95f2241@a.tampabay.rr.com>,
acellan1@tampabay.rr.com ("Tony Cellana") writes:

> Hey, I resemble that remark ;-)
>
> And on that topic, I spent the entire afternoon on Friday cleaning up the
> bird's nest of wires on the pass side of the engine compartment. You can
> actually see the pass side inner fender!! With the wiring cleanup and the
> K&N 14x5 Extreme setup, it almost looks like an engine compartment hahaha
>
> TonyC
>

> >Yep... give TonyC a shout on this one. (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com) He's got
> >real effective piece on his race truck from Home *cough* Depot *cough* ugh,
> TC
> >Motorsports ;) I know it has worked for him through plenty of trips down
> the
> >track. Nice part is, unlike most of the stuff Tony fabs up, it's not even
> >ugly!
> >
> >Brett Forehand
> >'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

Ok, who are you, and where did you hide TonyC's body??? I'll give you a
typical conversation with the REAL TonyC...
Brett> "Hey Tony, want me to clean this gobblefarch doohicky while we got it
out?"
Tony> "Will it make it go faster?"
Brett> "No."
Tony> (with rolling eyes/sarcastic look on his face) "then, uh, NO!"