RE: 4 diff prices (Texas guys)

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:22:29 EDT

I searched for entire rear axle assemblies a couple of months ago and was
greeted by prices anywhere from $700.00 - $1200.00 plus freight. I opted to
have mine rebuilt, but I'm not so sure that was a good move. The truck goes
back for the third time in the next couple of days.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html