Re: DML Start Up/Idle Problem

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 10:08:52 EDT

Yes, I have, Tony. That was one of the first things Bernd suggested.
Didn't have any effect either. The dealer's been real good about this.
They haven't charged me anything; they're chalking it up to R&D! :-) At
one point they told me my SBEC was fried, but I disproved that.

Thanks for the suggetion; keep 'em coming

Richard

> Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:46:40 -0400
> From: "Tony Cellana" <acellan1@tampabay.rr.com>
> Subject: DML: Re: Re: DML Start Up/Idle Problem