Re: FS 88 Dak

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 23:04:18 EDT

Hey Ken! Truck great looking truck! Sorry to see it's a divorce factor,
maybe you can work it out or resolve the issue. I've been divorced 2 times
:-) , life goes on! I kept the vehicles and dogs, Good Luck!
Last one was ten years ago and life has been better. Stay on the DML, I like
the jokes that you post.

Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318LA