Re: car wash

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 05:58:35 EDT

      I got one and it works just as advertised. I have really hard water
(city hook up) where I live, so water spotting is always a problem even if
I tried to keep the entire truck wet during a wash. With the Mr Clean, I
did just like the instructions told me and walked away when I was done
washing. Lo and behold, no spots, anywhere. None on the paint, none on the
windows, none on the bumpers, not even any on the mirrors. The only thing
I felt was a pain was turning that big dial between soap and rinse every
time I moved to a new section. However, once the job was complete and I saw
the results, it is something I no longer mind doing. I don't know about our
friends in Canada, but here in the states, there is a $5 dollar mail in
rebate on the starter kit and $1 mail in rebate on the refill bottle of
soap and filter cartridges. Yes, This Thing Works!!!

Ray Irons
Dover, DE