(no subject)

From: Peter A. Athens (athynz@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 05:27:38 EDT

Clear DayI've used it on both my Dak and my wife's Intrepid and it works
excellently. Not only did it speed up the wash a bit, the filtered water did
indeed allow it to dry spotlessly. I picked up mine at Sam's Club for a bit
over $20.00 with a filter cartridge and soap bottle that are good for 10
washes. I still had to use a water blade on the windows and chamois on a few
small spots where I splashed using the blade, but other than that, it's
great.