Re: car wash

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 10:52:37 EDT

Well, I must be the only one not thrilled with the thing! It does work. I
have no problem with that, but I would still use a bucket because the
mitt/sponge or whatever you're using stays too dirty. The unit is too bulky
but that's just me being picky. If anyone wants it you can have it for the
price of shipping. You still have to buy the "special" soap and de-ionizing
filters, might be cheaper to buy one new and get the $5 rebate!!!
I use a water blade and follow up any drips with a chamois. Takes all of 3
min longer but no spots, no streaks, no runs ,drips or errors! I've been
using Klasse or Blackfire for the past 3 years with microfibers for some
amazing results.
Yup, takes a bit longer. That's okay, we all need to slow down and what
better way to spend some quality time with your Dak!!! My problem is after I
get it all cleaned up my 5 year old will always ask to go "4 wheelie" and of
course I do it!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW......

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/