Re: DML OT. Center Hub Nut on Ram

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 22:30:48 EDT

Bernd.. The ones we did were on an original owner '99 Ram Dually 4x4.. Not
sure if being a 1T had anything to do with the size or the torque spec.. But
as far as we know, they'd never been pulled before we tried.. and his
300ft lb that broke the 1/2 drive.. was no where near when these broke
loose.. went back together fine.. I'd been nervous if it took that much
force to put things together.
I still say they felt like that spark plug gorrilla was putting them on.
Aaron W