Re: Gen I/II Triple Gauge Pods Now Available From KRC

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 04:49:55 EDT

Hey Rascal, The English like it room temp, The Scots and Irish, different
again. When I was in Denmark and Germany another story! 3 gauge pod an the
LH A pillar engine parameters, 3 gauge pod on the RH side cooler temps .
A pressurized direct cab draft beer injection system might be an idea :-)

Jimmy Knox, 91 Dak 318LA