Re: Some truck Pics!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:24:13 EDT

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I had some pretty crazy nights while at university, and i never
blacked-out.
> I passed out plenty, but always remembered what happened to me prior to
> losing consciousness. :D

You're lucky then. I only remember about half of any given night where
there was very heavy drinking. I dunno, it just seems that the night cuts
off all the sudden and then I remember going to bed - usually.

Apparently one night I threatened to club some random guy with a beer bottle
because he looked at my girlfriend funny, I've stolen a bunch of stuff,
classes, barstools, posters off the walls, road cones, construction
horses.... you get the picture.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L