Re: Re: Re: DML OT. HOCKEY, LORD STANELY CUP

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:46:57 EDT

I was sitting at a beach bar sipping a few Capt & Cokes while watching the
game yesterday. Surf in the background, sun beating on my bald head. Mid
80's, sunny, seagulls crapping on the pale northern visitors who are still
left. Or was that the Tampa Bay fans crapping on the Canadien's hehehehe

GO TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
TonyC