Ignition Halo Light Ring Thingy

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 03:09:07 EDT

When I had to jimmy the ignition open on my Cherokee - I learned a lot
about the set up there LOL. It seems to me that mid-to-late 90s
Chryslers, Jeeps, And Dodges all use many similar steering column parts.
  The colums covers and ignition switches are almost identical I think.
(granted I have not done any part number comparisons)

One might be able to order the parts for a lighted halo and install them
on a non lihted halo equipped vheical. I know on my 2001 Ram the
steering column cover, key hole, and halo are almost (as well as I can
remember) identical to that of my Cherokee. The ring around the keyhole
on my ram is black plastic. Therefor I assume to make a lighted halo
work - I would need to dissassemble the column cover and ignition switch
parts and swap them out. in theory.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (69) Days Left! *****

Terrible Tom -- AIM & Yahoo Name: SilverEightynine http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/