Wife asked me for the big "D" today!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 02:14:59 EDT

    That right we were coming home from the Doc's office when the asked me!
I was shocked and had no idea it was coming! She wants to do this after my
son graduates HS at the end of this month. My Mom, Brother and his two kids
are driving up from Fla. to see Jason graduate. Mom and my niece and nephew
want to stay longer then my brother can stay. Cindy had the gall to asked me
if she can take my Mom, niece and nephew back to Fla. a week or so later in
my Dak! Also Jason would go along to help with the driving. I'm still in
shock! I would love to go but I can't go because I have to work. But My Dak
going to Fla. with out me!? Don't think I can deal with that. Me home alone
with no Dakota to tinker with and baby? NO WAY!!!

    Maybe they would be more comfy in a minivan rather then a cramped
pick-up? I'm sure the mileage is better in a minivan also. I think I need
to start looking around to rent one. {Sniff} Thanks for letting me vent
here, I'm feeling better now.

--
Don Mallett