Re: My 360 V8 MPG Numbers!!!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 12:08:16 EDT

My 2K R/T will get 320 miles per tank on the open road. Cruise set about 75
mph. It'll take about 18.5 gallons to fill it. Looks like I can get about
17.3 on the open road at a fairly steady cruise. Around town I'll get in
the 14-15 range. A/C doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

The 99 race built, low compression 408 with 292/288 .570+ and 4.10s got
about 14 highway recently.

TonyC