Re: Some truck Pics!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 11:58:02 EDT

Ahhh, the drunk thief, i've played that role before!!! hahaha
I don't have much excuse for doing it though, as i am always aware of
exactly what it is that i'm doing. :)
One time my buddies and i found an obvious bar chair sitting on a street
corner. When it ended up in my friend's trunk later on we considered
ourselves performing a safety measure for the community as a whole.
I mean, someone could easily trip over that chair and injure themselves!!!
;)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....