Re: Some truck Pics!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 13:01:21 EDT

""Mr. Plow"" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Ahhh, the drunk thief, i've played that role before!!! hahaha
> I don't have much excuse for doing it though, as i am always aware of
> exactly what it is that i'm doing. :)
> One time my buddies and i found an obvious bar chair sitting on a street
> corner. When it ended up in my friend's trunk later on we considered
> ourselves performing a safety measure for the community as a whole.
> I mean, someone could easily trip over that chair and injure themselves!!!
>
> The Adam Blaster

Yeah, I'll have to take pictures for you (i still have most of the stuff).
There were 5 of us that had a "klepto war" to see who could get the most
stuff out of restaurants/bars/wherever, and I was the hands down winner
with:
22 pint glasses
2 23oz schooners
6 martini glasses
1 martini pitcher with glass stirring stick
10 rocks glasses
19 shot glasses
2 coffee mugs
4 salt/pepper shakers
2 sugar trays
2 snifters
5 or 6 menus
a bill presenter
an airplane life preserver (from under the seat)
2 plastic beer pitchers
countless ashtrays
and 3 wine glasses.

The airplane life preserver caused me to win and the contest to end.
Everything else was pretty comprable among us. The contest ran for just
under six months.

As a sidenote, I didn't have to buy any barware/glassware aside from plates
and silverware when I moved. I already had everything.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L