Re: Slightly OT but Dodge related

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 15:52:41 EDT

That's the type of fool who is so lazy, he will ask the must mundane or
obvious question on one of these boards rather than do a simple keyword
search himself. He probably doesn't know how to change a spark plug. I just
had the same kind of experience with my best friend. I was over at his house
a while back and he asked me if I'd check the oil on his "family" truck. No
problem. It was sitting downhill about 25 degrees on his driveway, not a
damn trace of oil on the stick. 3 quarts and a set of plugs later it seems
to be running decent. Will that 5.2L make it to 108,000? I hope so, it's too
damn nice not to, and he paid $16,000 for it just last July. I guess thatt's
one of the duties of a "friend", to try to save people from themselves.
Biff