Re: Slightly OT but Dodge related

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 09:40:40 EDT

Some people are never satisfied with anything that is not absolutely
perfect. Evidently, he fails to understand the inherent instability of any
system of interdependent parts. I pity any vehicle or machine owned by this
individual. Totally unreasonable. Perhaps he should get a bicycle, or a
Toyota Carolla CE. =/