O/T Any Firefighters here?

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 01:03:29 EDT

Sorry to post this question here, but I have come to trust and value the
information and opinions from the members of the DML. I currently work in
retail management and am burned out. I am thinking about trying to become a
Firefighter. Is anyone on the list a firefighter or do you have friends or
family that are firefighters? Can you share any experiences? Do you enjoy
what you do? Thanks for any information that you can share.

Dak Content: For those of you who recently purchased the "Extreame Velocity"
airhats from Superior Airflow, Which model did you buy the 4150 or the 4500?

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic