Re: Functional Reflexxion Hood

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 07:13:53 EDT

It's going to be hard to see the Cowl induction working on a stationary
dyno...the effect really doesn't start to work until above 40mph. I've got
the same hood as you Bill and under 40mph, leaves fly away from the cowl
area....once above 40, they get stuck in the grill of the cowl (proof that
it really works).

Very nice job on the box!! Did you also cut the cross-bracing from the
hood?

- Bernd