Re: Re: Wife asked me for the big "D" today!

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 21:53:03 EDT

Sorry to alarm you folks, I didn't even think of the other "D" word. Wow
that would be shock to me if that what it was! I haven't told her about the
plan to rent another vehicle yet. I'm waiting to see what happens.

--
Don Mallett

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:47:29 -0400, jbattles@bankfinancial.com ("Josh Battles") wrote: >I read that "D" as divorce. You gotta be more specific mang! > >I can sympathize though, I'd never let my truck go on a roadtrip without me.

Seriously... I have a hard enough time letting my truck go a few blocks without me.

Don, you should make them fly. Just drop 'em off at the airport (with the Dak, of course) and then have the week to yourself...

- -Bill