RE: I need speakers!

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 21:19:44 EDT

Well I have a '91 reg cab and I put some 5.25's in it a few years back. Now
my dad owns the pickup and he managed to put some 6.5's in it with
absolutely no cutting on the door. As for running the rears, your best bet
for bigger sound is having a custom box with the subs and separate
compartments for a set of 6x9's.