Code 31

From: Matt Grose (mgrose@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 22:19:37 EDT

Check engine light came on during my ride home. Got home and pulled the
codes got 12, 31,55. Looked them up in the DML list and I know someone had
recently pulled a code 31 on their truck. In the morning I am going to
start checking all the hoses to make sure they are connected. Anything else
I should look at? I was browsing through the FSM and came across the duty
cycle solenoid. Would this solenoid just quit on me? Thanks in advance for
any ideas. Want to make sure I get it right cause I need this truck for
Police Academy I start on Monday.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
1997 Black 4x4 Dakota Sport