Re: Dodge Magnum Pictures

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 22:17:35 EDT

We have a local dealership here that sells New Dodge cars and Trucks,
including the SRT models
at or below invoice price with the factory incentives, rebates, ETC. They
also provide discounts for
various reasons........military, College Grad, Farm, etc.

They do what ever it takes to get you into the vehicle you want, at a price
you cab afford!

They stock SRT-4's,Magnum's,300's,Crossfire's,Cummins
HO's,Hemi's!.....excellent selection too!

I have met a number of people who have purchased from them, and they went in
thinking they were full of it about the pricing they do, and found out they
were for real!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married