RE: Mopar Nats, Columbus Ohio August 13-15

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 08:39:29 EDT

I'll definitely be at the event at PGH Raceway park the whole
weekend........

That's my home track and where I've been doing my test and tune to dial in
my Blown 3.9....

That track has had a complete renovation, and expansion done during the last
2 years!

here is the link to that tracks webpage...
http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com

Is anyone else going to the Pgh event in July? or thinking about it?

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married