Re: Dodge Magnum Pictures

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 12:16:49 EDT

well, one of the service managers is a friend of mine and he used to be my
supervisor when he and I worked for the same company about 10 years ago.....

I personally have not heard anything BAD about the service dept........and
they sell a lot of vehicles!

They also carry the Ford brand as well..........

The dealership is SUPERIOR FORD,CHRYSLER,JEEP,DODGE in Uniontown, Pa

They were at first strictly a Ford / Jeep dealer until the local Chevrolet
dealer lost thier 5 Star status and had to give up the Dodge franchise they
had......Superior was then awarded that franchise.

Ron
01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com