Speaking of gas prices and mileage...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 18:49:30 EDT

This weekend we made our eyarly trip to the Hank Jr. Opening just east of
Nashville TN at the Stardust Amphitheater.. kickin concert as always..

Anyway with the reduced tire sie(was running 31x10.5x15 down to 30x9.5x15)
my mileage went from about 11 miles per gal. to 18 miles per gal.

Now the 11 mpg was with my old setup and no extra weight, just me and my
empty truck. This trip to Nashville had, 4 adults, weights of 115, 160, 150
and 225, plus our gear to include, my 300 lbs of tools, jacks, tow chain(you
wouldnt believe how many people got stuck, it poured right up until Hank
performed), 5 ton floor jack, jack stands 2 spare tires clothes(2 women 2
nights...), grill charcoal and 2-4 case coolers full of beer and ice.

Through the hills the mileage dipped to 16 mpg but northern kentucky and
southern indiana on into eastern illinois was at 18 mpg constant.

All in all I put a total of $60 or so(didnt keep exacts/approx. 35 gals) of
gas in round trip.

Numbers up we're happy.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---