Re: Mean Streets-II Car Show pics from 5/15/04

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 20:43:45 EDT

Bernd, Your shows in Texas seem to offer more to look at than the ones I go
to 9-)
I didn't quit get the security for the models part....... thinking car models
silly me.....

PS guys these PIC's are not all work safe

In a message dated 5/17/2004 4:33:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fasstdak@hotmail.com writes:
> Definitely a great show!!
>
> Allen Samuels Dodge was one of the sponsors of the show (that's who I work
> for) so we had excellent lot placement and a close buddy of mine was running
> security for the models (had some "fringe benefits" from that). :)
>
> http://fasstdak.1colony.com/images/MeanStreets2/

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw