RE: Today's gas prices

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 14:50:56 EDT

It just went up this afternoon to 94.9/litre in Windsor.
I stopped at a pretty busy station that was still offering gas at 82.9.
I shouldn't even feel happy about that since 82 is still way too high for
petrol these days... arrgghhhhh......

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Yes it's bad, but not quite as bad as Jim figures. This morning's news
>announced it at approx. $ 0.90 per litre in Toronto (Canadian dollars)
>
>converts to:
>$ 3.402 per gallon (Canadian dollars) (.90 X 3.78)
>
>U.S. dollar conversion with today's dollar exchange (0.722):
>$ 2.456 per gallon (U.S. dollars) (3.402 x 0.722)
>
>Burlington (Esso station at Lakeshore & Hampton Heath) seems to have a
>lower
>gas price today when I drove by it @ $0.84/litre (Cdn.) or $2.29/gallon
>(U.S.)
>
>I really wish Canada didn't go metric. They really like to confuse
>everyone
>as a $0.01/litre increase makes a bigger difference than most people
>realize. I shall now leave my conspiracy theories at the door ;-)
>
>Norah Bleazard

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx