RE: RE: Re: Re: Heat AC controls problem

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 15:33:17 EDT

There goes my theory about the '01's :-) You're right tho, must be more
common than we thought.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)
ours: '96 Dakota - Golden Retriever