Re: RE: Today's gas prices

From: Gary Hedlin (garyhedlin@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 17:42:59 EDT

On 5/18/04 4:07 PM, in article 40AA7988.3080508@aol.com, "Terrible Tom"
<SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:

> Gas is 2.09.9 last I checked around here. Thats up almost 50 cents from
> less than 5 months ago!! The most recent hikes in the last month
> chucked it up 20 cents. It was gradually rising after january but
> spiked this month.
>
> I'm buying a 1970-somthing Honda 360 motorcycle from a guy at work.
> Just what I needed right? heheheh

Hehe... My brother had a 70's 350....REALLY nice bike, you'll be very happy
with it. I loved riding that thing, but after I got busted at 17 for not
having a motorcycle license (or a drivers license) I gave up on my
motorcycle dreams.

Although..... It's a different ballgame now, I wonder if I could get a
motorcycle license now! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
www.garyhedlin.com