Re: Today's gas prices

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 00:05:16 EDT

I wouldn't figure in the refinery maintenance.. shouldn't they have been
rotating which ones they shut down anyway.. Maintenance is just that, and
they would have had it planned for.

But I agree, that was my main point they push to see what they can get away
with charging.. they'll go beyond that limit.. and then they'll give a
little just to make people feel like they're doing them all a big favor..
Aaron Wyse