Re: QC buffeting?

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 00:24:06 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Ed McCarrick wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah, that's a whole lotta fun if you don't mind
>> the bleeding ears. :-P On a similar (almost) subject
>> have you had bugs biff off the mirror and into you lap
>> when you have all 4 windows down all the way? It's
>> not to terrible until you have a wounded wasp/bee in
>> your lap :-(
>

> In the old truck I did. 4 years ago. Cruising down the road, wasp
> comes off the mirror (maybe?), hits the left temple of my glasses, and
> right onto the seat between my legs. And I was wearing shorts. I was a
> *little* nervous.

A couple of years ago, I was riding my motorcycle and all of a sudden my
Knee exploded with pain. I was in agony. after a quick [panic] stop, I
got my helmet off and looked down, expecting to see a bloody stump. What I
saw was a truly pissed off hornet, stinging the crap out of me because his
stinger was stuck in my jeans. I straightened my leg, flicked and mashed
him, and went looking for a bee kit...

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com